The concept of a behaviour profile was developed in the late 1920s by psychologist Dr. William Marston . His theory indicated four basic personality types :
Emphasise on shopping the enivironment by overcoming oposition to accomplish result.
- Fast paced
- Seeks control
- Good oriented
- Coolb oriented
- Cool & Competitive
Emphasiseb on shopping the environment by influencing or persuading others.
- Fast paced.
- Risk taker.
- Outgoing & Gregarious (Social).
- Good in time management.
- Spontaneous & intuitive.
- Dramatic opinions & showy, enthusiastic.
Emohasise on working conscientiously within existing circumstancesb to ensure quality & accuracy
- Conservative pace.
- Put it in writing.
- Time is very focused.
- Precise & measured.
- "Show me" type attitude.
- Facts & data oriented.
- asks questions for specifics.
- Problem solving is comfortable.
Emphasise on cooperating with others within existing circumstances to carry out the task.
- Slower speed.
- Risk avoiding.
- First name based.
- Friendlier, supportive.
- Relationship oriented.
- sharing of personal feelings.
- Great listener, counselor loke.
- Easy questions, truly interested.